Join us in working on something that matters
Product Ops Specialist
JOB TITLE: Product Opst Specialist
We, at Homage, are on a mission to transform the way people get access to home care and improve their lives with care personalised to them.
In tandem with the recent Series C fundraising round in September 2021 and marking our third year in Malaysia in 2022, we are expanding to more cities such as Perak, Sabah and Sarawak, to bring home care to more Malaysians and ensure that people from all walks of life who need proper care – such as post-surgery patients, or those recovering from long-term injuries – can receive it in the comfort and safety of their own homes.
With that, we are looking for a Product Ops Specialist to lead product-related rollouts for Malaysia and the country analytics team. Your key focus will be to ensure
- Alignment between Product & Engineering and operational teams on the country’s key objectives for our product initiatives
- A cohesive collaboration with Product & Engineering in defining ambitious strategies, prioritisation of both product features and backlog, and product rollout
- Stakeholder Management
- Ensure that the business objectives, benefits and risks for each product rollout are clearly outlined and communicated
- Mediate and navigate through different considerations and the different teams to drive product adoption
- Set clear OKRs and tracking, while ensuring alignment across Product & Engineering, Leadership and operational teams.
- Generate Insights and Analysis:
- Identify the business impact, risk and success metrics for the features requested and rolled out within the country
- Dive into user behaviours, trends and patterns to surface insights that would contribute to the product design/roadmap - driving the product narrative for Homage in Malaysia
- Derive insights from the business to help drive our quarterly product prioritisations
- Program Manage and Execute Rollouts:
- Develop the country product rollout calendar and manage the prioritization for the feature rollouts based on the country’s goals
- Work closely with the Product team to operationalize and scale new products/features
- Provide training support and product configuration guidance to the operational teams
- Develop operational processes and standard operating procedures to standardize product execution
- Preferably with data analytics experience
- 5+ years experience in a strategy/operations/customer-facing/product management role
- Excellent communicator and presenter who is able to quickly command trust and respect from stakeholders
- An agile mindset - highly comfortable and adaptable in a semi-structured environment and organisation that changes frequently
- An analytical mindset - always persistent with validating findings through investigation and data analysis
- An owner’s mindset - you don’t shy away from the hard stuff. A healthy blend of strategic thinking capabilities with an innate "dream big, start small" mindset and a keen eye for detail
NICE TO HAVES
- Experienced in SQL, querying, and analysing data sets.
Homage is a care platform that combines qualified and trained caregivers, nurses, doctors and health care organisations and funders with technology, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are. The work that we do and the technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day. We’re looking for people who are talented, driven and motivated by our social mission.