Join us in working on something that matters
Training & Quality Lead
What you’ll be doing…
The primary purpose of the Training and Quality Lead is to establish and grow the onboarding and training program of unqualified care professionals to meet the business targets in creating new care pro supply across Australia.
- Design and implement training programs for Homage Care professionals which are aligned to Homages operational objectives. This includes Homage support worker certification and Homage domestic assistance certification.
- Undertake training evaluations and validations to ensure quality of training.
- Plan and implement a monthly training calendar.
- Assist with the facilitation of face to face training to prospective support workers;
- Provide reports on training attendance and assessments;
- Monitor the quality of the Homage trained cohorts and identify re-training requirements;
- Build and maintain relationships with third-party training providers to determine synergies and or value add service offerings.
Skills you will need…
- Possession of or progress towards an appropriate training and development qualification;
- Proven experience in the development, delivery and review of professional development or learning and development programs;
- Must have experience in Nursing, Aged Care or Disability;
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication (written & verbal) skills.
- Ability to navigate through G-Suite tools and software.
- Hybrid Work - Working from both home and our wonderful office located in the heart of the CBD
- ESOP - Employee shares program so that we all own and share in the success of the dedication, care and hard work we put in
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Regular social events - Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly.
- Employee of the month rewards
- Birthday celebrations
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program
Who are we?
Homage is a tech start-up business that operates within the Healthcare Industry. We are changing the way people access and receive home-care.
What does this mean?
Through our technology platform we bridge the gap between care professionals and care recipients, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are.
How do we do it?
Our platform has an advanced algorithm that matches the best suited care professionals to our home care patients, based on the needs and wants of our patients.
We work vigorously to deliver personalised, value-based care.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our success story!
Not only will you play a critical role in building a legacy in a start-up business but contribute to an organisation which truly makes a difference in the lives of many.
If you are excited by this opportunity and tick all the boxes, we would love to hear from you. For more information on Homage, visit www.homage.com.au.