Join us in working on something that matters
What you’ll be doing…
We are looking for a self-motivated, responsible administrative assistant will perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks, supporting the partnership team; you will thrive in this hands-on, fast-paced role.
- Maintain database and document control;
- Deliver high level of customer service to all new and existing clients;
- Assisting the partnership team with operational demands;
- Completing ad-hoc tasks.
Skills you will need…
- Experience in customer service and administration;
- Clear and engaging communication skills in person, on the phone and in writing
- A good level of IT competence (ie. Google Suite)
- Ability to work autonomously and remain motivated
- Hybrid Work - Working from both home and our wonderful office located in the heart of the CBD
- ESOP - Employee shares program so that we all own and share in the success of the dedication, care and hard work we put in
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Regular social events - Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly.
- Employee of the month rewards
- Birthday celebrations
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program
Who are we?
Homage is a tech start-up business that operates within the Healthcare Industry. We are changing the way people access and receive home-care.
What does this mean?
Through our technology platform we bridge the gap between care professionals and care recipients, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are.
How do we do it?
Our platform has an advanced algorithm that matches the best suited care professionals to our home care patients, based on the needs and wants of our patients.
We work vigorously to deliver personalised, value-based care.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our success story!
Not only will you play a critical role in building a legacy in a start-up business but contribute to an organisation which truly makes a difference in the lives of many.
If you are excited by this opportunity and tick all the boxes, we would love to hear from you. For more information on Homage, visit www.homage.com.au.