Join us in working on something that matters
Senior Product Manager
What you’ll be doing…
In this role you will collaborate closely with Homagers from Engineering, Care Operations, Sales, Marketing, Account Management and other cross-functional team members to create, test, prioritise, and implement compelling product strategies and features.
● Define the “what and the why” of the product roadmap based on deep insights of Homage users as well as the market Homage operates in
● Own a product vertical and drive end to end product initiatives and releases
● Work with a team of designers, engineers, operation managers and marketers to drive and iterate the product and user processes from initial scope through to production and further iteration to meet growth needs.
● Perform needs assessment and gather requirements and user feedback for product improvement.
● Write product requirements, acceptance criteria and create wireframes
● Support sales and marketing to distill customer data into meaningful stories to drive customer conversion. Help define case studies using data from existing customers for marketing efforts
● Help drive growth and customer success through refinement of our patented matching algorithm.
● Work directly with the Chief Product Officer in helping define the product growth vision and strategy.
Skills you will need..
● BA/BS in a technical field or equivalent practical experience
● 5 years work experience in product management for online or mobile services
● Familiar with agile web development and project management
● Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas including user experience design, management, engineering, UI, customer support and marketing.
● Previous product design, engineering experience or experience working on product at a startup is highly valued
● BA/BS in Computer Science preferred
● Product management or UI/UX design experience with a focus on software products and technologies that are consumer-driven or B2B-driven.
● Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Hybrid Work - Working from both home and our wonderful office located in the heart of the CBD
- ESOP - Employee shares program so that we all own and share in the success of the dedication, care and hard work we put in
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Regular social events - Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly.
- Employee of the month rewards
- Birthday celebrations
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program
Who are we?
Homage is a tech start-up business that operates within the Healthcare Industry. We are changing the way people access and receive home-care.
What does this mean?
Through our technology platform we bridge the gap between care professionals and care recipients, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are.
How do we do it?
Our platform has an advanced algorithm that matches the best suited care professionals to our home care patients, based on the needs and wants of our patients.
We work vigorously to deliver personalised, value-based care.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our success story!
Not only will you play a critical role in building a legacy in a start-up business but contribute to an organisation which truly makes a difference in the lives of many.
If you are excited by this opportunity and tick all the boxes, we would love to hear from you. For more information on Homage, visit www.homage.com.au