Join us in working on something that matters
Group Finance Manager
Homage is looking for a dynamic Group Finance Manager to oversee the finance and accounting team on general accounting duties, maintaining complete sets of financial records, keeping track of accounts, and verifying the accuracy of procedures used for recording financial transactions.
- Oversee and review the financial accounting and closing processes, ensuring reliable and timely reporting across all regions
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports, including financial consolidation activities, for management and various stakeholders
- Perform relevant financial analysis and offer insights and/or recommendations on how to improve financial performance of the company
- Continuously improve and optimize financial workflows and conventions and use existing technology tools and applications to increase efficiency and automation
- Ensure statutory, regulatory and tax compliance across all regions
- Prepare annual financial statements and drive external audit with Homage’s external financial consultant
- Drive tax planning, preparation and filing (income tax, GST etc) exercise, including collaboration with tax authorities and tax agents in each country’s jurisdiction
- Support in investor reporting and shareholders management
- Support Regional Financial Controller in financial operations review work as necessary
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3-4 years audit experience and 2 years of commercial finance experience (financial reporting, compliance, etc). Preferably with some tech start up finance exposure.
- Minimum of 2 years team management experience
- Well versed in IFRS and consolidation
- Excels in a fast-paced, high growth and rapidly changing technology-driven environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity - we're a fast growing business and there's always grey areas, which is part of the fun. You should be comfortable with it and understand not everything is 100% defined all the time
- Meticulous, organised and attentive to details in the midst of a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management skills and able to work collaboratively with other business units (business development, supply and operations, customer service etc)
Homage is a care platform that combines qualified and trained caregivers, nurses, doctors and health care organisations and funders with technology, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are. The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day. We’re looking for people who are talented, driven and motivated by our social mission.