Join us in working on something that matters
Live Operations Associate
Homage is a tech start-up business that operates in the Healthcare Industry.
We are changing the way people access and receive homecare.
Through our technology platform we bridge the gap between care professionals and care recipients, enabling care, wellness, and recovery wherever you are.
The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day.
About the role:
The Live Operations Associate is responsible for the fulfilment of Care Visits, matching Care Professionals (Nurses and Support Workers) with Care Recipients.
- Facilitated the end-to-end care delivery which includes the matching of Care Professionals to visit requests and confirming Care Professionals for each specific job;
- Assist Care Professionals and Client in incident reporting and resolution;
- Resolve any concerns or escalations from Care Professionals and Care Owners;
- Work closely with various departments to ensure operational requirements are met;
- Complete ad-hoc tasks and projects from time to time.
- Collaborate with the Finance Manager to ensure timely process of payments to both Care Professionals and Care Owners
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve our processes and product offering, working closely with the Product & Engineering team.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our success story!
Not only will you play a critical role in building a legacy in a start-up business but contribute to an organisation which truly makes a difference in people's life.
We offer a hybrid working model allowing you to balance your work and life commitments. As an employee of Homage, you will be offered the opportunity to own shares in our business (ESOP).
- 1 year experience in a customer service role and/or operations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Building rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to think on your feet and find workable solutions to problems.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Meticulous, organised and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
- Previous experience working in a start-up high growth environment is desirable.