Join us in working on something that matters
Homage is looking for a dynamic Finance Associate to perform general accounting duties, maintain complete sets of financial records, keep track of accounts, and verify the accuracy of procedures used for recording financial transactions.
- Perform financial accounting and bookkeeping; prepare ledger entries as well as monthly and quarterly closing accounts
- Support in invoicing, accounts receivables and payment/expense management functions, including vendor payments and expense reimbursements
- Continuously improve and optimize our financial workflows and conventions and use existing technology tools and applications to increase efficiency and automation
- Support Homage’s external financial consultant in preparation of annual financial statements and any external audit requirements
- Support tax filing and collaboration with tax agents
- Process and ensure employees’ expense claims are in line with company’s policy
- Support the processing and execution of operating expense and claim
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma holder in Accounting or 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Excels in a fast-paced, high growth and rapidly changing technology-driven environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity - we're a fast growing business and there's always grey areas, which is part of the fun. You should be comfortable with it and understand not everything is 100% defined all the time
- Meticulous, organised and attentive to details in the midst of a fast-paced environment
Homage is a care platform that combines qualified and trained caregivers, nurses, doctors and health care organisations and funders with technology, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are. The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day. We’re looking for people who are talented, driven and motivated by our social mission.