Join us in working on something that matters
Partnership Manager (Community)
Homage is looking for Partnership Managers to maintain and nurture long-term customer relationships to ensure satisfaction, retention and growth. The successful candidate needs to be adept at uncovering customer needs, building rapport and communicating effectively.
You will be working with and serving public sector organisations, social service agencies (SSAs) and volunteer welfare organisations (VWOs) for the delivery of intermediate and long-term care services to more than 70% of Singapore’s population who are receiving Government subsidies for their care needs.
You will report to the Lead Partnerships Manager (Community) and be a part of the business to government business unit.
If working for one of Singapore’s most exciting startups and making an impact on the lives of our customers sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all account matters and own on-going engagement and success for all assigned accounts
- Lead the on-boarding process for new customer accounts, including the preparation of all related documentation and supporting materials
- Conduct on-boarding sessions for new customers with structured guidance and implementation support
- Work closely with Operations teams to ensure smooth delivery of care, triage incidents and communicate resolutions in the most appropriate manner
- Ensure that all account deliverables are prepared promptly and accurately for periodic reporting purposes
- Organise and conduct periodic customer success review meetings with individual accounts to review engagement, learn feedback, uncover future needs and strategically position up/cross-sell opportunities through service renewals
- Track performance metrics for all assigned account
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in lieu
- Partnerships Management Lead: 3 - 5 years’ experience in a sales or customer service-oriented role, prior experience in account management in a B2B context and/or start-up experience preferred
- Senior Partner Account Manager: 2 - 4 years’ experience in a sales or customer service-oriented role, prior experience in account management in a B2B context and/or start-up experience preferred
- Demonstrable track record of achieving or exceeding customer engagement and retention goals
- Proficient in MS Office applications and CRM tools
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, with a strong ability to develop customer relationships both in-person and over the phone
- Possesses a strong sense of ownership and accountability, alongside empathy, tact and sound judgement
- Ability to multitask effectively and adapt quickly to a fast-paced start-up environment
- Excellent team player
Homage is a care platform that combines qualified and trained caregivers, nurses, doctors and health care organisations and funders with technology, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are. The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day. We’re looking for people who are talented, driven and motivated by our social mission.