Join us in working on something that matters
Live Operations (Customer Service)
Homage is a care platform that combines qualified and trained caregivers, nurses, doctors and health care organisations and funders with technology, enabling care, wellness, and recovery wherever you are. The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day. We’re looking for people who are talented, driven and motivated by our social mission.
What you'll be doing:
The Live Operations team is our solution to ensure that our customers have access to the best carers at all times, no matter where they live.
As our new Live Operations Associate, you will be responsible for the fulfilment of Care Visits by ensuring suitable matches between our Care Professionals (nurses, caregivers, and therapists) and Care Recipients. You will also
- You'll be always looking to improve efficiencies overall, from assignment time and service suitability to Care Partner earnings, you will have a huge influence on maximising the experience of the Care Recipients through using your expert knowledge and our internal systems to optimise care visits
- Reporting into the Live Operations Manager, You will be working alongside the Care Advisory and Supply Operations teams, whilst working closely with your own team members. You will:
- Manage the visit-by-visit fulfilment of Care Visits; meeting Customer Requirements and maintaining an excellent rapport with Homage Care Providers
- Improve our Care Providers operational efficiency and assist them in maximising their earning potential
- Improve visit matching efficiency and improving fulfilment whilst keeping incentive costs low
- Liaise with our restaurant Care Advisory and Supply Operations teams to improve our overall fulfilment and care quality
- Communicate with Care Providers and cross-functional teams to resolve incidents and ensure accuracy of payments and visit summaries
- Support our Care Professionals as they provide care and assist in incident management and resolution.
What’s in it for you?
- Growth and Development
- On-going support an inclusive culture
- Attractive Salary
- Making an impact in people’s lives
- You should be a strong operator capable of independently running operations with a bias to action in driving new initiatives.
- Fresh Graduates Welcome: Professional experience ideally in start-ups or operations is a bonus
- Both Full time and Part time available - Either 5 days a week/3-4 days a week commitment; Willingness to cover a roster which includes weekends and holidays is a bonus
- Fluent in English; fluency in your respective Mother Tongues is a bonus
- Self-motivated, proactive, hands on and able to work autonomously
- Demonstrable track record in operations with ability to multitask effectively and adapt quickly to a fast-paced start-up environment
- Tech savvy and able to pick up and internalize IT solutions and processes quickly; Being able to teach said IT systems to other parties effectively is a bonus
- Strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- An undeniably positive attitude, dedication, and ability to act as a role model to Homage and its values
- Understanding of the healthcare industry with a passion for caregiving is a major plus
In other words,
- You are highly motivated and want to create huge impact in a fast-growing start-up
- You are an enthusiastic team player with a proactive attitude
- You are a stickler for excellence and possess a keen eye for detail
- You are highly resourceful when facing challenges of all types