Join us in working on something that matters
Partnerships Operations Associate (New Business)
Type: Full-time / Contract
As Homage expands our business into facility-based opportunities, we are hiring a Partnerships Operations Associate (New Business) who will be responsible in executing the fulfilment aspects (Manpower) of these projects in line with the commercial agreements and Homage’s internal operational protocol.
The Partnerships Operations Associate (New Business) will be responsible for carrying out fulfilment tasks to drive business outcomes and achieve fulfilment targets. You will also expected to communicate with customers to ensure interviews are conducted in a competent and professional levels.
- Ensure the smooth fulfilment of partnerships projects
- Ensure smooth onboarding and job matching process for potential candidates which includes the initial filtering of candidates, scheduling and execution of interviews with both candidates and customers, and the continual customer support (example incident/compliant resolution and shortfall etc) after deployment.
- Follow and execute fulfilment policies, internal protocols and fulfilment standards
- Liaise with Sales Team on fulfilment requirement
- Provide support for CarePro contract renewals
- Any other projects as tasked
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma or equivalent with 1 to 2 years of experience
- Comfortable to call and talk to potential candidates/partners
- Comfortable working with data and using it to drive decisions
- Prior experience in a healthcare environment or fast-paced and high growth startup would be preferred
- Extremely results-driven and execution-focused, motivated and entrepreneurial; ability to own outcomes and make things happen with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills and able to liaise with senior members of government agencies and organisations
- Strong sense of ownership
- Enthusiastic team player with a proactive attitude