Join us in working on something that matters
Covid Operations Associate/Team Lead
Type: Full-time, Contract, Hourly/Monthly rated
Homage is seeking a COVID Operations Associate/Team Lead who enjoys working with the people at the heart of Homage: our Care Professionals. In the operations team, we’re focused on building a community of dedicated care-takers, nurses, and doctors who are fully equipped to provide the best quality services to those who need it. For this role, you would initially be situated in our Covid Response team within Care Operations. This is a minimum 3 month contract position with the potential to extend or convert to a full time employee depending on performance.
- Sourcing adequate manpower, communicating with the Care Professionals who have been deployed, and solving any problems that may arise during the deployment
- Opportunity to work on the logistics side, ensuring that our deployments are sufficiently stocked with PPE and other consumables
- Escalate any incidents to management and follow-through with any necessary resolution actions
- You will need to commit to 40 hours (5 days) per week, which may include evenings, weekends, and public holidays paid at an overtime rate.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 1 year of operation experience preferred. Fresh grad welcome. Professional experience is a bonus, ideally in start-ups and/or operations
- Ability to multitask effectively and adapt quickly to a fast-paced start-up environment
- Tech savvy and able to pick up and internalize IT solutions and processes quickly; Being able to teach said IT systems to other parties effectively is a bonus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You should have a passion for social enterprises and causes.
- Highly-motivated and want to create a huge impact in a fast-growing start-up.
- Meticulous and attention to details
- Comfortable doing admin stuff like data entry and microsoft office skills