Join us in working on something that matters
Live Operations Associate
Type: Full time / 6 months contract
Homage is looking for an Operations Associate (Care Operations) strongly aligned with its mission to transform the way people access and get home care and improve their lives through personalized care. You will be responsible for the fulfilment of Care Visits by ensuring suitable matches between our Care Professionals (nurses, caregivers and therapists) and Care Recipients. You will also support our Care Professionals as they provide care and assist in incident management and resolution. You will be working with the Care Operations Lead as well as numerous internal teams to drive business metrics and execute the Homage strategy on the ground. You should be a strong operator capable of independently running operations with a bias to action in driving new initiatives.
In this role, you will also serve as the voice and ambassador of our business, operations, and customer relations in Singapore. Ideally, you will also be able to build partnerships and relationships with public and private stakeholders, including government officials, agencies, as well as enterprise level partners from healthcare to financial institutions.
- Responsible for managing operations (primarily Care Operations) in Singapore with ownership on performance targets.
- Oversee and manage end-to-end care delivery, including qualifying Care Professional assignments, care reporting and care quality
- Communicate, triage and provide the right resolution to care session incidents and any Client or Care Professionals’ needs, feedback, concerns and escalations
- Work closely with the Care Advisory Team and Supply Operations Team to ensure smooth delivery of care to Care Recipients and fulfilment of visits
- Work closely with the Homage Finance team to ensure smooth payment processes for both Care Professionals and Care Owners
- Work closely with the Product & Engineering team in order to drive product improvements in order to scale operations processes
- Opportunities to spearhead ad hoc projects and initiatives with the aim to scale operational processes and improve existing workflows
- This role has the potential to grow to a Senior Operations Associate depending on performance from the individual
Skills & Experience
- Fresh Graduates Welcome; Professional experience ideally in start-ups or operations is a bonus
- 5 days a week commitment; Comfortable with rotating roster and able to commit at least one weekends.
- Fluent in English; fluency in your respective Mother Tongues is a bonus
- Self-motivated, proactive, hands on and able to work autonomously
- Demonstrable track record in operations with ability to multitask effectively and adapt quickly to a fast-paced start-up environment
- Tech savvy and able to pick up and internalize IT solutions and processes quickly; Being able to teach said IT systems to other parties effectively is a bonus
- Strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- have a passion for social enterprises and causes as well as driven by Homage’s core mission and motivated by the impact of our services and platform.