Families use us for:
Doctor's and hospital appointments
Visits to daycare centres
Travel Safe With Trained CarePros
Our dedicated Care Pros will keep your loved one safe and sound, every step of the way.
From doctor’s appointments to important family functions, we are here to help.
Our Care Pros will
- Meet your loved one from home
- Arrange for a taxi or private car pick-up*
- Ensure safe transfers in and out of transport
- Accompany your loved one throughout the visit
- Note down and delay doctor’s advice and memos
- Collect any prescribed medication as well as discharge reports, health and test reports
- Arrange for a taxi or private car to bring them back home
- Accompany them home safely, right to their doorstep
*Have other preferred transport modes, let us know
What people are saying More reviews
My Godma responds well to her…
She knows my needs and will look out to check that I am fine…
Never failed to greet my dad with a smile…
He is patient and caring. Never failed to greet my dad with a smile. I would engage him again if next time my maid went on home leave.
Get a Free Care Consultation
Everyone’s care needs are unique. We would love to understand you and your loved ones’ needs to develop a personalised Care Plan. Leave us your contact details and we will be in touch.
Want to speak with us now?
Our Care Pros understand the challenges care recipients with the Dementia condition face and receive Dementia care training so they can provide the best care.
Recover motor and speech functions while minimising the risk of secondary stroke with professional home caregiving and rehabilitation services.
Our Care Professionals understand the physical and cognitive challenges people with Parkinson’s face.
Homage has the expertise to train Care Pros so they can provide the best cancer care.
Help with mobility and personal care needs while you recover your strength and health from your recent hospital stay.